- NBC/MSNBC/CNBC get your programming together. I'm here stuck watching Japan/US curling while you guys have the game on another channel.
- So much RED; looks like a Caps home game.
- My Prediction: Canada 7 Norway 0
- Sidney Crosby making his presence felt early.
- Drew Doughty on the PP! Sweet!
- Norway's going to hold on here.
- Wow, 0-0. Didn't see this coming.
- Norway playing with fire; 3rd straight PP for Canada.
Jarome Iginla one-timer from the high slot from Crosby. Doughty with the second assist. Arena explodes. Canada 1 Norway 0
- Flood gates are just about open. Chris Pronger with a rocket from the blueline tipped by Dany Heatley. Canada 2 Norway 0
- 5-on-3 for Norway. Mike's excited.
- Mike Richards grabs the loose puck behind the net and stuffs it. Canada 3 Norway 0
- Doughty Hip-Check.
- Luongo comes up big with a huge pad save and then Norway misses the open net.
- Getzlaf missed the open net on the delayed penalty and then a few seconds later backhands it in. Canada 4 Norway 0
- Norwegian goalie change? No matter.
- Another Canada PP. Dany Heatley slap shot top of the left faceoff circle. Shortside blocker side. Boom goes the dynamite. Canada 5 Norway 0
- All-Star Game goal except Norway's actually trying to play D. Iginla-Crosby-Nash back to Iginla...Yikes! Canada 6 Norway 0
- Brendan Morrow? Give me Captain Canada.
- Another one. Staal drives the net and Corey Perry grabs the rebound. Canada 7 Norway 0
- Poor Norway.
- Drew Doughty with a dipsey-doodle around a dman and then the first man back in his own zone.
- Iginla with the hat trick. Nothing wrong with his game Calgary. Canada 8 Norway 0
MY THREE STARS
1. Jarome Iginla
2. Dany Heatley
3. The Fans